100% hands on experience, no non-sense, fully practical Tax preparation training!
INTRODUCTORY OR ADVANCED CLASSES FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER
$210.00 PER PERSON INCLUDES 2 DAYS INTNSE SESSIONS!
Classes run every Saturday and Sunday: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
We also offer weekday classes for those who cannot attend weekends. Please call to confirm.
Tel: (519) 725-9544, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal, corporate E-Filer approved by Revenue Canada.
With more than 24 years practical experience in TAX PREPARATION SERVICES. I have prepared tens of thousands of Canadian and cross border returns. This is a very comprehensive tax training program; will introduce you to the skills you need to start working in the tax preparation industry. You also gain capabilities to better understand yours and your family’s personal taxes.
These intense classes cover every aspect of personal/small business/rental returns
Do not be fooled by big names. I personally have more experience and education than almost all of their managers!
What you will learn:
1- Income and other earnings
• Employment (T4s, T4As)
• Commissions (T4s, T4As, etc…)
• Interest (T5, T3, etc….)
• Dividends (T5, T3, etc….)
• Ontario Works, Social Assistance, WSIB
• Old Age Security benefits
• Canada Pension Plan benefits
• Universal Child Care benefits
• Employment insurance benefits
• Capital gain/Losses- Selling stocks, properties
• Registered Pension Plan contributions
• RRSP contributions
• Union and professional dues
• Support payments
• Investment expenses
• Security options deduction
• ABIL- Allowable Business Investment Losses
• Personal tax credits for self and dependents
• Pension income amount
• Split pension with your spouse
• Caregiver amount
• Tuition and education amounts
• Public transit pass amount
• Home buyers’ amount
• Adoption expenses
• Children’s fitness amount
• Charitable donations
• Medical expenses
• Provincial credits
Taxes and Benefits
• Federal taxes
• Provincial income
• GST/HST credits
• Canada Child Tax Benefit
• Working Income Tax Benefit
• Will touch base on credit transfers between US and Canada returns for those who have tax obligations
in both countries only if requested by students.
Free Parking-Class location down town Kitchener, minutes from Central Bus Terminal
Class size maximum of 10. Please bring your lap top with if you have once
To enroll, please call: (519) 725-9544
Payment for class is in advance, non refundable
Cash, major credit cards or Money Order.
*does not imply endorsement or certification by either agency.