Canadian and US e-filer Do not leave home. File your taxes remotely & stay safe from Covid19.
Fees for Income Tax Preparation
The following fees are estimates only. For an actual upfront quote please contact our office.
“Basic” return means a tax return with no business or rental income, no capital gains or losses and up 12 tax slips (T slips).
prices are in Canadian dollars plus applicable sales tax.
Out-of-town clients pay the cost of shipping documents to and from our
office in Kitchener, Ontario.
Sample approximate fees:
- Basic Canadian T1 return: $95.00 (single), $175.00 (couple)
- Self-Employed return (one business statement completed and provided by client): $175.00
- Rental income return (one rental statement completed and provided by client): $175.00
- T2 Corporate return, financial statements completed and provided by client: $550.00
- GST return: $175.00
- Section 216 Election return (one rental statement): $450.00
T2062/T2062A preparation, requests by Canadian non-residents for a
“Certificate of Compliance” from Canada Revenue Agency when disposing
of Canadian real estate: $550.00
- Prior-year tax return adjustment, correcting for additional tax slips $75.00 (existing clients only)