Prepare yourself and make the tax tape less sticky. I would like to thank you
for the opportunity of preparing your previous year(s) tax
return(s). Most of us have yet to receive some critical documents needed
to complete our 2017 income tax returns. But it is a good idea to think
ahead about how to pay less TAX:
- RRSP: You have until the end of Feb. 2018 to purchase any RRSP amounts that you want
to claim in your 2017 return. If you are not certain of the optimum
amount please give me a call. For advice on how to purchase or
invest your RRSP please contact your financial institution/financial
- Employees: T4, babysitting receipts (with sitters SIN#
or institutions name on it), property taxes or rent receipts, kids
camp, sports & other expenses, medical and drug receipts,
charitable donations. Most of these items may also apply to other
- Investors: T3s, T5s, Capital gain/losses-stock
transactions, interest on investment related loans, brokerage &
safety deposit box fees.
- Rental income: all expenses (gas, hydro, repairs, etc…), mortgage expenses, insurance and rental income.
- Truckers: TL2, logbook, meals, and other expenses.
self-employed and commissioned persons: all expenses and
income (If you have any questions please call me for more details).
- Qualified Employees: T2200 (declaration of conditions of employment).
- Work out of home: all gas/hydro bills and invoices for any home office-related expenses.
Get your Cash Refund on the spot; ask for it and get it super-fast. Cash Back now available for the 2013, 2014 ,2015, 2016 & 2017 Tax years